I took a sketch that I did a while back and printed it out on Bristol paper and colorized it with Water Color and Colored Pencils.
♦ MATERIALS ♦
• Grumbacher - http://tinyurl.com/yce9rmmt
• Windsor and Newton - http://tinyurl.com/yckebdxy
• Strathmore 300 Bristol Smooth Pad 9x12 - http://tinyurl.com/yc6onob3
• Master's Touch - http://tinyurl.com/ybeqcull
• Faber Castell Polychromos - http://tinyurl.com/yb2s6cwc
• HP Envy 4512 - http://tinyurl.com/yb9fhp4m
NOTE - I may own all of these, but I have my favorites, which are depicted in my videos. You do not have to use what I use, nor do you have to by the entire sets. Most of my sketching is done with graphite and colored with water colors of various brands and quality. The tools do not make the artist, the artist uses the tools to their full ability make something out of nothing. Keep it simple, enjoy yourself and find out what works for you, and most of all just create.
♦ FIND ME HERE ♦
DEVIANTART - http://steven-powers-smp.deviantart.com/
BLOG - http://www.stevenpowerssmp.com/
FINE ART AMERICA - https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/steven-powers.html
PINTREST - https://www.pinterest.com/stevenpowerssmp/
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/stevenpowerssmp